Monday, March 18, 2013

Free Reading Journals - Part 3 - Setting Prompts



This post is part of a series of reading journal prompt pages that I'll be posting over the coming months. This post includes setting prompt pages.

This file includes 9 different prompts, some with a few different page layouts. I've also included 4 more cover pages and additional templates. 

I'm dividing these posts into parts because of the amount of pages that will be provided. I will be adding pages for all the types of prompts I used with my kids over the years. Below is a list of the future pages or categories that will be or have been posted here free to my blog. They are not necessarily in the order they will be posted.

  • Cover Pages and Logs 
  • Characters and more cover pages
  • Setting and yet again more cover pages (this post)
  • Plot
  • Lead
  • Conclusion
  • Foreshadowing 
  • Main Idea
  • Conflict
  • Narrative
  • Vocabulary
  • Title
  • Theme
  • Mood
  • Author
A couple of my products that would be a help while using these upcoming freebies are the following:
If you're not already subscribed to my blog, or following me on FacebookTwitter Google +, or Pintrest you'll want to do that so you don't miss out on all these free pages! I also have a youtube channel with lots of video tutorials on how to make your own notebooking pages. I post family videos on there as well. I should probably move them, but for now they are on the same channel. You know, for the grand parents :)


 photo Slide1-12.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails